At the Y, Work is More Than Just a Job.
Working at the South Shore YMCA Means Opportunity.
For returning applicants, click here to access your account.
The South Shore YMCA offers full-time, part-time, seasonal careers, college internships and volunteer opportunities in a wide variety of areas:
- Before School and Afterschool
- Camp (Day and Residential)
- Early Childhood Education Programs (ELC)
- Arts & Education Programs
- Health & Well-being
- Program Coordinators and Facilitators
- Sports and Recreation (Aquatics, Gymnastics , Basketball) and more!
Learn more about Employment, Volunteering, and Internships here!
The South Shore YMCA is dedicated to improving the quality of human life and to helping all people realize their fullest potential through the development of the spirit, mind, and body.
Believing that our people deserve the best, the YMCA offers an exceptional wage and benefit package. Our comprehensive benefits package determined by your employment status and tenure with our organization includes the following:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, and AD&D
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Membership/Program discounts
- Paid Time-off