Full-Time and Part-Time Job Opportunities Available!
Posted on 04/17/2017 in Other
We are excited to announce that we are currently hiring in the following Full Time positions:
- Director of the Gymnastics Program, Full Time at our Emilson branch (Hanover, MA)
- Gymnastics Coordinator, Full Time at our Emilson branch (Hanover, MA)
- Aquatics Director, Full Time in Quincy, MA
- Assistant Director of Competitive Swim, Full Time in Quincy, MA
- Full Time Lead Teacher -Kindergarten – Early Learning Center (Hanover MA)
- Full Time Teachers - State Street ELC (Quincy MA) and Early Learning Center (Hanover MA)
We are also looking to fill:
- Part Time Lifeguards for Quincy, MA (with an immediate need to fill a 4:45am – 12pm shift daily)
- Lead counselors (age 20+) for our Nature Adventures Summer Camp at the South Shore Natural Science ...
Calling All Teens to the Laura's Center for the Arts Stage!
Posted on 04/10/2017 in Other
Teen Open Mic Night - Friday, April 21st
South Shore YMCA App Update Now Available!
Posted on 04/03/2017 in Other
We’ve just released a new and improved version of our SSYMCA Mobile App for iOS and Android!
Access Group Exercise, Pool and Gym Schedules on the go, get notifications about changes in facility status and class cancellations, and view and register for programs right from your mobile device.
Already an SSYMCA App user? Depending on your personal phone settings, the SSYMCA App may have already updated automatically. If your phone is not set to automatically update apps, simply visit the App Store and select the updates icon to update your app today.
Don’t have our free Mobile App yet? Visit the App Store or Google Play to download our free app today and stay connected to the Y ...
Page 2 of 127