#GivingTuesday is Here!
Posted on 11/28/2017 in None
Join the global day of giving by supporting the South Shore YMCA!
Your donations help us:
- Provide basic necessities and life changing services to more than 4,000 people being served by the Y's food pantry in Germantown
- Support more than 600 Inclusion Program participants by creating programs that better meet the diverse needs of our community members
- Give hope to the 200 participants in our Partnership Program, who utilize specialized, adaptive exercise equipment and one-on-one support to thrive
- Give the community access to life-changing medical wellness programs, including Diabetes Prevention, Cardiac Rehab, Parkinson's support, and more
- Inspire local youth to reach their potential through outstanding programming at the South Shore Natural Science Center, Laura's Center for the Arts, and Early Learning Centers. The Y provides financial assistance so that all in the community can participate, regardless of their ability to pay