Rooted in Christian tradition and values, the YMCA seeks to serve all people, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, or economic circumstances. Our programs and services strive to strengthen the family, guide the youth of today, and meet the ever-changing needs of our community.
Every day, the South Shore YMCA is working to improve the quality of life for thousands of children and families throughout our region. We're committed to strengthening the foundations of our communities. We count on the generosity of our members and partners to keep our doors open to whoever needs a place to go to help them be more healthy, confident, connected, and secure. When you give to the South Shore Y, your money goes toward quality services and life-changing programs for thousands of seniors, adults, teens, youth, and families right in your neighborhood.
Fast Facts: Together We Make An Impact!
- One in every three teens on the South Shore (that's more than 11,000 youth!) is impacted by the Y, helping them develop relationships while learning lifelong skills.
- Our Partnership Program matches volunteers with individuals with disabilities, to help strengthen their spirits, minds and bodies while embracing them as part of our Y family.
- Our Food Pantry at the Germantown Neighborhood Center serves 1,400 people every month, providing basic needs and connecting them to life-changing services.
- More than 5,500 lives are touched through the generosity of donors who contribute to the Y's Annual Support Campaign, where 100% of every donation goes directly to providing financial assistance to children and families so that they can participate in our programs at reduced rates.
- Our environmental programs atthe South Shore Natural Science Center and Camp Burgess & Hayward provide hands-on experiences for 9000 students each year, helping them develop an appreciation for and understanding of the natural world around us.
Meet Our Mission Advancement Team
Vice President of Mission Advancement
firstname.lastname@example.org | 617-479-8500 ext. 178
Major Gift Director
email@example.com | 617-479-8500 ext. 249
Mission Advancement Associate
firstname.lastname@example.org | 617-479-8500 ext. 102
Director of Annual Giving
email@example.com | 781-820-1590