The Germantown Neighborhood Center Food Pantry has been providing low-income households in the City of Quincy with fresh and non-perishable foods since April 2006. We understand that the need for food is becoming greater for so many families and we are doing our best to help. Our Food Pantry allows us to assist with the food aspect of trying to maintain a household by providing households with a week's worth of groceries. We are able to provide critical support to hundreds of families each month. We are open year-round 2 mornings and one evening a week to accommodate different schedules.
Hours of Operation
Wednesday and Friday 8:30a.m-12:00 p.m and Wednesday evenings 4:00-6:00 p.m
- Photo ID
- Proof of Residency (ex: lease, certified letter from Landlord, real estate tax, etc.)
- Proof of Income (ex: W-2, pay stubs, unemployment letter, social security letter)
- If children's names aren't on the lease please provide a school record, income taxes, or SSI statement.
What You Can Do to Help
- Make a cash donation to the Germantown Neighborhood Center Pantry.
- Donate Gift Cards to local supermarkets.
- Donate non-perishable food items (ex: pasta, spaghetti sauce, rice, cereals, etc.) which may be left at the Germantown Neighborhood Center or the South Shore YMCA.
- Donate diapers, personal care products, laundry detergents, cleaning products, and other household items.
If you any question, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org