Join the Y
The Better You Belongs Here.
When you belong to the South Shore YMCA, you get more than a state-of-the-art fitness facility with over 100+ group classes, and professional trainers -- you belong to a community dedicated to bringing out the best in everyone.
Your supportive Y community has everything you need to become the better you. Household or individual membership, there is something for everyone at the Y!
- State-of-the-art Fitness Centers featuring NEW cardiovascular and strength equipment
- Spacious Aquatic Centers with lap, open, and family swim
- Youth strength and cardio development for kids ages 7 and up
- Over 100 included group exercise classes per week like Yoga, Zumba, Pilates, and BODYPUMP (View our Group Ex Schedule and Group Ex Class Descriptions)
- Playroom with FREE BABYSITTING for kids ages 6 weeks to 6 years while you work out INCLUDED in Household Membership
- Open 362 days a year, with access to both the Emilson YMCA and Quincy YMCA, ZoneWellness, and other YMCAs nationally
- Priority registration and member rates on a wide range of classes, including swim, youth sports, gymnastics, arts, and more (View current session offerings)
- Free membership to the South Shore Natural Science Center (Learn more about the Science Center)
- Youth Zone Activity Center for Household Members with kids ages 7 to 12
- Unlimited access for Household Members to enjoy the SkyTrail, a 31-foot tall, indoor, adventure-based ropes course at the Emilson Branch
- Weekly specialized senior exercise classes
Enjoy a Summer Staycation! Join by July 31, 2018 and pay NO JOIN FEE!