Manage Your Online Account
Please review the instructions below before beginning the process of setting up your online account. Our live chat feature will be available Tuesday, August 16th and Friday, August 19th from 8:30am - 10:00am for added support during peak registration times. For assistance setting up your online account at any time, please call your branch membership desk (Emilson: 781-829-8585 ext. 0, Quincy: 617-479-8500 ext. 0).
If you are seeing a blank box below and your browser is not displaying our account set-up options, please click here to continue.
NON-MEMBERS SETTING UP AN ACCOUNT FOR THE FIRST TIME: After selecting the "Sign Up" option and choosing your branch, you must hover over the Nonmember Membership Type option that appears in order to click on it and complete the sign up process.
Existing Quincy and Emilson Members & Currently Active Program Participants:
In order to successfully complete your online account set-up using the instructions below, our system must have your correct birth date and zip code on file. If this information is not in our database, you will need to call or visit your branch membership desk in order to gain access to your online account and register for programs.
Past Program Participants and Science Center Members & Current Participants
If you are a past program participant but not currently participating in a program, or if you are a current Science Center member or participant, you may not have an existing record in our new system. Please begin by following the 'Existing Member and Program Participant' set-up instructions. If your account can not be found (Step # 2), please complete the account set-up process as a new non-member.
Please scroll down and follow the 'New Non-member Online Account Set-up' instructions.
Existing Member and Program Participant Online Account Set-up:
1. Click the middle box "Find My Account" option
2. Enter the last name, birthdate (MM/DD/YYYY format), and zip code associated with your YMCA account record and click submit to find your account.
3. Verify your account with either the email address, or billing method information, on file with your existing YMCA account.
NOTE: If you do not have an email on file with your member record, or if your email address is associated with more than one membership record, your online account will not be able to be verified via email and you will need to call your home branch to complete this process. We strongly recommend you do not create a new account as it will create a duplicate record and not be synced with your existing YMCA account.
4. If you choose to verify your account using your billing information, you will be prompted to create your online account by entering an email address and choosing a password in the next pop-up screen.
5. If you choose to verify your account using your email address, a password re-set link will be sent to your account email address. This email will come from 'DONOTREPLY@ssymca.org' with the subject 'Requested Password Reset'.
6. Follow the link in this email to set your account password and complete the online activation process. Now, you can log-in and begin searching and registering for programs.
Non-member Online Account Set-up:
1. Select the third box “Sign Up” option
2. On the next screen, select the branch you will be registering for programs at in the Membership Options drop-down list
3. Click on the Non-member membership type (you must hover over it to click)
4. Complete the information form with YOUR contact information. At the bottom of the screen, you will be able to save your non-member record with the option of adding any additional adults or children for whom you will be registering.
5. Once you have finished adding additional individuals to your account, click next.
6. You will be prompted to enter an email and select a password on the next screen to complete creation of your YMCA online account. You can now begin to search and register for programs.