About Our NFL Flag Football League
YMCA NFL FLAG is the premier youth football league for boys and girls ages 7-15. The program provides young players a fun and exciting opportunity to engage in non-contact, continuous action while learning lessons in teamwork. Each week they will have the opportunity to enhance their football skills through practice and utilize those skills in the weekly games on Sundays.
- There are three age brackets: 7-9, 10-12, 13-15 (all are co-ed).
- Practices are once a week
- Games played on Sunday afternoons.
- All games & practices are held at the South Shore YMCA outdoor field.
- All players will receive an NFL team identified Jersey and NFL flag belt.
- All teams are coached by parent volunteers.*
The league has two seasons every year.
Our fall season is eight weeks long and goes from early September to late October. Registration for the fall league runs from June to August each year.
Our spring season runs eight weeks as well from late March to late May. Registration for spring runs December to late February each year.
SSYMCA Member rate: $105, Non-member rate: $140
(Fees include NFL team identified jersey and NFL flag belt for players to keep)
We need head coaches and assistant coaches for each team. Coaching flag football provides a great opportunity for parents to spend quality time with their children, helping them learn, grow and have fun. If you are interested, please contact Sean Morrissey, our Sports Director, at 781-829-8585 ext. 8260 or firstname.lastname@example.org.