Research has proven that corporate wellness programs work, and the South Shore YMCA is leading the way. Having a healthy mind and body means less down time, fewer sick days, and higher employee satisfaction.
- 95% of healthcare dollars are spent on treatment. Versus only 5% on prevention.
- 75% of employer's healthcare and productivity losses are related to employee lifestyle choices that lead to preventable and manageable chronic disease.
- 78% of adults age 55 and over have at least 1 chronic disease and by 2023, 20% of our workforce will be comprised of workers 55 and older.
- Physical activity is vital to improve the health and lifestyle of the population.
ZoneWellness Corporate Wellness packages are tailored to meet the needs of your business by offering:
- Corporate Membership Options
- Quarterly & Annual Reporting
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Health Education Workshops
Contact Emily Hubert, ZoneWellness Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 483-3028 to learn how your business can partner with ZoneWellness to improve employee health and lower company healthcare costs.