PLEASE HELP OUR TASTE OF THE SOUTH SHORE PARTNERS DURING THE COVID-19 CRISIS
Please support the restaurants that support us at the Taste of the South Shore. Order take out today!
Many of these partners are offering options for Easter Meals. Visit their websites and place your orders soon!
- Abby Park and Novara Restaurants
- Alma Nove
- Barrel House Z
- Bin Ends: Great Wine, Serious Savings
- Caffe Tosca
- Castle Island Brewing Company
- Corner Stop Eatery
- Eat Local: Tinker’s Son, Bia Bistro, Galley, Trident
- Fruit Center Marketplace
- Fuji at WoC
- Greenside Grille Restaurant by Raffael’s at SSCC
- hint Water
- Honey Dew Donuts
- Jake’s Seafood Restaurant & Market
- KEEL Vodka
- Konditor Meister, Inc.
- Lavishly Dunn Catering
- Leena’s Restaurant and Salt Raw Bar & Fine Cuisine
- Lombardo’s and Lombardo’s To Go
- Mass Bay Brewing / Harpoon
- Mayflower Brewing Company
- Montilio’s Baking Company
- Plymouth Bay Winery
- Rumson’s Rum / Pirate Dog Brand LLC
- Scarlet Oak Tavern
- Stars on Hingham Harbor
- Tosca Restaurant
- Untold Brewing
- The Chef’s Table
ABOUT THE TASTE
The Taste of the South Shore is the premier social and tasting event on the South Shore. The event features delicious gourmet tastings from the region’s top restaurants, breweries, and wineries, all coming together in support of the South Shore YMCA and our causes. Guests will enjoy evening of fun, food and socializing as we celebrate our community impact.
Our event has been rescheduled for Sept 23, 2020
For more information on the event or sponsorship opportunities, contact Mary Orne at email@example.com or 781-264-9453.