OUR FOOD PANTRY IS OPEN WEDNESDAY 8:30-NOON AND FRIDAY 8:30-NOON
ADDRESS366 Palmer Street
Quincy, MA 02169-5911
SUPPORT FOOD PANTRY DURING THE COVID-19/CORONAVIRUS CRISIS
As the community responds to the COVID-19/Coronavirus pandemic, the South Shore Y must continue to support our most vulnerable neighbors by keeping our Germantown Neighborhood Center food pantry doors open and our shelves stocked.
In the coming weeks, the need for food and services for children will increase exponentially. With social distancing in place, there has never been a greater need for our Mobile Food Pantry services. Help support the essential by making an online donation to the Food Pantry at ssymca.org/donate.
Donations can be made online or mailed to South Shore YMCA, 141 Longwater Drive, Suite 110, Norwell, MA 02061, ATTN: Development.
SUPPORT OUR FOOD PANTRY
Hours of Operation
- Wednesday & Friday 8:30am-Noon
- PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN BAGS
Registration Requirements (During COVID-19 CRISIS)
- Proof of Quincy Residency (ex: lease, certified letter from Landlord, real estate tax, utility bill, etc.)
- Proof of South Shore YMCA membership or food pantry membership
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-376-1389 for information about our Food Pantry.Contact Us
The need for healthy food is becoming greater for so many families, and we are doing our best to help. The Germantown Neighborhood Center Food Pantry has been providing low-income households in Quincy with fresh and non-perishable foods since 2006. Our Food Pantry allows us to assist by providing households with a week’s worth of groceries, providing critical support to hundreds of families each month. The Food Pantry is open year-round, two mornings and one evening per week to accommodate different schedules.
How You Can Help Year-Round
- Make a cash donation to the Germantown Neighborhood Center Pantry.
- Donate Gift Cards to local supermarkets.
- Donate non-perishable food items (ex: pasta, spaghetti sauce, rice, cereals, etc.) which may be left at the Germantown Neighborhood Center or the South Shore YMCA.
- Donate diapers, personal care products, laundry detergents, cleaning products, and other household items.