OUR FOOD PANTRY IS OPEN WEDNESDAYS 8:30-NOON AND FRIDAYS 8:30-NOON
ADDRESS366 Palmer Street
Quincy, MA 02169-5911
SUPPORT FOOD PANTRY DURING THE COVID-19 CRISIS
As the community responds to the COVID-19 pandemic, the South Shore Y must continue to support our most vulnerable neighbors by keeping our Germantown Neighborhood Center food pantry doors open and our shelves stocked. Today, the need for food and services for children through our Food Pantry and Mobile Food Pantry services has increased exponentially. Our lines are longer than ever. Help support these essential services by making an online donation to the Food Pantry at ssymca.org/donate.
Donations can be made online or mailed to South Shore YMCA, 75 Mill Street, Hanover, MA 02339, ATTN: Development.
SUPPORT OUR FOOD PANTRY
Hours of Operation
- Wednesdays & Fridays
- PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN BAGS
Registration Requirements (During COVID-19 CRISIS)
- Proof of Quincy Address (ex: lease, certified letter from Landlord, real estate tax, utility bill, etc.)
- Proof of South Shore YMCA membership or food pantry membership
Contact email@example.com or call 617-376-1389 for information about our Food Pantry.Contact Us
The need for healthy food is becoming greater for so many families, and we are doing our best to help. The South Shore YMCA Germantown Neighborhood Center Food Pantry has been providing low-income households in Quincy with fresh and non-perishable foods since 2006. Our Food Pantry allows us to assist by providing households with a week’s worth of groceries, providing critical support to hundreds of families each month. The Food Pantry is open year-round, two mornings and one evening per week to accommodate different schedules.
How You Can Help Year-Round
- Make a cash donation to the Germantown Neighborhood Center Pantry.
- Donate Gift Cards to local supermarkets.
- Donate diapers, personal care products, laundry detergents, cleaning products, and other household items.