A Place for Teens to Thrive
The South Shore YMCA gives teens a safe place to call their own where they can build self-esteem and connect with positive role models and adults who truly care.
- “Middle School Breakout” vacation week programs
- Leaders-in-Training and Counselor-in-Training programs for 15-year-olds as part of SSYMCA Summer Day Camps
- Teen Nights feature supervised activities from Sports, Art, Music and more!
- Leaders Club and Youth & Government programs cultivate teen leaders
- Community service projects
- Exposure to diverse career options, after-school activities
- Tutoring and mentoring
- SAT prep courses in conjunction with Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions
- Summer Camps
- Fitness, Sports and Recreational Activities
- Volunteer and Employment Opportunities
- Teen Mentoring Programs