Welcome to the South Shore YMCA
The South Shore YMCA is a supportive community dedicated to helping you become the better YOU. As a South Shore Y member, you’ll have everything you need to become the better you. With pools, indoor track, Pilates, tennis, yoga, strength and cardio training, over 100 fitness classes each week across our Quincy and Emilson Branches, there’s nothing you can’t accomplish at the Y. Plus, families can enjoy free babysitting, kids’ activities and fitness programs for all. The South Shore YMCA. The Better You Belongs Here.
Join the South Shore YMCA this month and save $50 off enrollment.
Schedule your tour today!
*** OFFER VALID ON HOUSEHOLD, ADULT, AND SENIOR MEMBERSHIPS ONLY. DOES NOT APPLY TO JUNIOR MEMBERSHIPS. ***
The Better You Belongs Here.
The South Shore YMCA is a nonprofit organization dedicated to strengthening the communities we serve. With a focus on youth development, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back to the community, your participation in your local Y will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community, too.
- Parents find a safe, nurturing environment for children to stay active, be engaged and learn positive values.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time together.
- Children and teens play and develop self-confidence while feeling supported and a sense of belonging.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn to live healthier.
- People from all backgrounds come together to volunteer and help strengthen our community.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.