Experience the joy and benefits of non-profit work with a College Internship at the Y.
The YMCA offers year-round college internship opportunities in all areas, from fitness, marketing and communications, fundraising, medical wellness, education and inclusion, and more. Interns work side-by-side with us to enhance skills and prepare for the future.
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a college program
- Qualified applicants may apply for any intern position of interest
- Internships are unpaid, but eligible students may earn credits for their school.
- Applicants are screened by the hiring managers
- Qualified applicants are self-motivated and can perform the job with creativity, ingenuity and energy
- Candidates must have strong organizational and communication skills, the ability to multitask, and the maturity to make decisions and follow through on all work projects.
- Candidates must be advocates for the SSYMCA organization
- SSYMCA Interns receive a SSYMCA membership for the duration of their internship
SEARCH AND APPLY
Click the button below and search for “Intership” to explore available opportunities.Search Opportunities
Contact us with questions regarding internships at South Shore YMCA.