The South Shore YMCA offers hundreds of health, fitness, sports, arts and education programs for every age and ability.
Come grow and learn at the Y with experiences that inspire and empower. The Better You Belongs Here!
FALL 2021 Session runs SEPTEMBER 12 - DECEMBER 18, 2021
Program Registration Begins AUGUST 9
PROGRAM DATES & RATES
- Programs are available to South Shore YMCA Members and Non-Members.
- Member Benefits: As a membership benefit, members enjoy a preferred rate of approximately 30% off all South Shore YMCA Programs.
- Financial Assistance is available on all South Shore YMCA programs so that everyone can participate. Contact our Welcome Desk for details.
- Registration Dates: Registration for Fall 2021 session begins August 9, 2021
Browse our Summer program guide for details and pricing. Fall Guide Coming Soon!
HOW TO REGISTER
- Click here and browse for programs you like. Before you register, you’ll be prompted to create or log in to your SSYMCA online account.
- To register in person, please visit the Emilson YMCA or Quincy YMCA Welcome Center.
- Call your South Shore YMCA branch and ask for our Welcome Center to register by phone, or for general questions on our programs and Financial Assistance.
- Emilson YMCA: 781-829-8585
- Quincy YMCA: 617-479-8500
View our Summer 2021 Program Guide for program details and policies. Fall Guide Coming Soon!