The South Shore YMCA offers hundreds of health, fitness, sports, arts and education programs for every age and ability.
Come grow and learn at the Y with experiences that inspire and empower. The Better You Belongs Here!
Fall 2020 Session runs September 13 - December 20, 2020.
REGISTRATION BEGINS SEPTEMBER 1
Programs are returning this September!
Fall Sessions run September 13 – December 20
Registration begins September 1!
SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY
Our 13-14 week Fall Session will follow all CDC, state and local health and safety guidelines to keep our participants safe.
- 13-14 week sessions ensure the same groups are kept together throughout the entire session
- All participants and programs follow physical distancing
- Masks are worn during all programs unless participants are in the pool (or under 2 years old) or if state/national guidelines indicate otherwise
- Hand washing, cleaning & disinfecting protocols closely followed
- Self-certification health screening conducted before entering the building or facility
PROGRAM DATES & RATES
- Programs are available to South Shore YMCA Members and Non-Members.
- Member Benefits: As a membership benefit, members enjoy a preferred rate of 30% off all South Shore YMCA Programs.
- Financial Assistance is available on all South Shore YMCA programs so that everyone can participate. Contact our Welcome Desk for details.
- Registration Dates: Registration for Fall 2020 Programs begins September 1, 2020
NEW!! Powers Aquatics
Registration Dates for NEW Powers Aquatics Parent/Child Swim Lessons age 2 months to 36 months
- Newcomers to Powers Aquatics register for “Newbies” on September 5, 2020
- Previous Powers Aquatics swimmers register September 1 – 4
- Visit our Powers Aquatics page for details
Browse our programs for specific dates and pricing
HOW TO REGISTER
- Click here and browse for programs you like. Before you register, you’ll be prompted to create or login to your SSYMCA online account.
- To register in person, please visit the Emilson YMCA or Quincy YMCA Welcome Center.
- Call your South Shore YMCA branch and ask for our Welcome Center to register by phone, or for general questions on our programs and Financial Assistance.
- Emilson YMCA: 781-829-8585
- Quincy YMCA: 617-479-8500
View our Program Guide for program details and policies.