The South Shore YMCA offers hundreds of health, fitness, sports, arts and education programs for every age and ability.
Come grow and learn at the Y with experiences that inspire and empower. The Better You Belongs Here!
SPRING 2022 Session runs April 3 - June 18, 2022
SUMMER 2022 Session runs June 26 - August 27, 2022
REGISTRATION for Summer Session begins Monday, May 23 at 8:00AM for SSYMCA Members, and Tuesday, May 31 for Non-Members
Powers Aquatics staggered registration for 6-Week Summer Session - 5/23/2022 - 6/1/2022
PROGRAM DATES & RATES
- Programs are available to South Shore YMCA Members and Non-Members.
- Member Benefits: As a membership benefit, members enjoy a preferred rate of 50% off SSYMCA Swim Lessons and substantial discounts off other South Shore YMCA Programs.
- Financial Assistance is available for all South Shore YMCA programs so that everyone can participate. Contact our Welcome Desk for details.
- Registration Dates:
- Registration for Summer 2022 opens Monday, May 23 at 8:00 am for South Shore YMCA Members and Tuesday, May 31 for non-members.
- Powers Aquatics staggered registration for 6-Week Summer Session – 5/23/2022 – 6/1/2022
DOWNLOAD OUR SUMMER PROGRAM GUIDE
HOW TO REGISTER
- Click here and browse for programs you like. Before you register, you’ll be prompted to create or log in to your SSYMCA online account.
- To register in person, please visit the Emilson YMCA or Quincy YMCA Welcome Center.