The South Shore YMCA offers hundreds of health, fitness, sports, arts and education programs for every age and ability.
Come grow and learn at the Y with experiences that inspire and empower. The Better You Belongs Here!
SPRING 2021 Session runs APRIL 5 - JUNE 19, 2021
Program Registration Begins March 22 | Swim Lesson Registration Begins February 22
Programs are back at the South Shore YMCA!
WINTER 2021 Session runs January 3 – April 3, 2021
SPRING 2021 Session runs April 5 – June 19, 2021
SUMMER 2021 Session runs July 5 – September 3, 2021
FALL 2021 Session runs September 7.- December 18, 2021
Registration for SPRING 2021 session begins March 22, 2021!
Swim Academy and Powers Aquatics Swim Lessons open earlier. See details.
Spring 2021 Program Guide: DOWNLOAD HERE!
SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY
Our seasonal program sessions follow all CDC, state, and local health and safety guidelines to keep our participants safe.
- Longer sessions ensure the same smaller groups are kept together throughout the entire session
- All participants and programs follow physical distancing
- Masks are worn during all programs unless participants are in the pool (or under 2 years old) or if the state/national guidelines indicate otherwise
- Hand washing, cleaning & disinfecting protocols closely followed
- Self-certification health screening conducted before entering the building or facility
PROGRAM DATES & RATES
- Programs are available to South Shore YMCA Members and Non-Members.
- Member Benefits: As a membership benefit, members enjoy a preferred rate of approximately 30% off all South Shore YMCA Programs.
- Financial Assistance is available on all South Shore YMCA programs so that everyone can participate. Contact our Welcome Desk for details.
- Registration Dates: Registration for Spring 2021 session begins March 22 (see Swim Lesson page for earlier dates)
Browse our programs for specific dates and pricing
HOW TO REGISTER
- Click here and browse for programs you like. Before you register, you’ll be prompted to create or login to your SSYMCA online account.
- To register in person, please visit the Emilson YMCA or Quincy YMCA Welcome Center.
- Call your South Shore YMCA branch and ask for our Welcome Center to register by phone, or for general questions on our programs and Financial Assistance.
- Emilson YMCA: 781-829-8585
- Quincy YMCA: 617-479-8500
View our Spring 2021 Program Guide for program details and policies.