The South Shore YMCA is a non-profit, charitable organization committed to helping people to become their better selves – in spirit, mind and body. We strive to serve the entire community by providing financial assistance for programs and membership based on individual need. This is made possible by charitable donations made to the YMCA by friends and members through our annual campaign.
Membership For All
The South Shore YMCA offers Membership for All income based membership for both individuals and families. We understand that many in our community are facing economic challenges, and our Membership for All pricing structure is designed to help you belong. Our Membership for All pricing structure allows you to become a member in the price level that fits your income.
How to Apply
- An individual or family may apply for Financial Assistance by completing the Financial Assistance Application in full and submitting all required documentation.
- Completed applications and required documentation must be presented in person to the Hale Family YMCA (Quincy) or Emilson YMCA Membership Director. All applications remain confidential.
- Your application will be reviewed by our Y staff and approved by a Y supervisor.
- If approved, you will receive your unique program, camp, and/or membership rate. This Financial Assistance award rate is effective for one year from the Financial Assistance Award Letter date.
- You will receive a reminder when your award is about to expire to reapply for the following year.
- Our staff will have you complete an application and determine your subsidy rate. You will have 30 days to verify the income with a tax return and pay stubs. If you cannot provide proof of income, your monthly rate goes to the full fee after the second month.
Download the Financial Assistance Application below and return it, completed with all required documentation, in person to the Hale Family YMCA (Quincy) or Emilson YMCA Membership Director.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE APPLICATIONDownload the South Shore YMCA Financial Assistance Application below and return it in person with all required documentation to the Hale Family YMCA (Quincy) or Emilson YMCA Membership Director. DOWNLOAD FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE APPLICATION
Simply contact our Welcome Desk at the Emilson YMCA (781) 829-8585 or Hale Family YMCA (Quincy) (617) 479-8500 for more information on our Membership For All pricing structure.
- Emilson YMCA, Michelle Daley, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hale Family YMCA (Quincy), Sheri McKinney, email@example.com