Clean. Safe. Ready.
The South Shore YMCA has gone above and beyond to exceed CDC and state requirements in order to create a safe environment for our members to improve their health.
Come in for a Safety Tour and you’ll see changes designed for healthy physical distancing, the spacing of fitness equipment, ample access to hand sanitizer and sanitizer stations, and significant cleaning and disinfecting of equipment and activity areas throughout the day.
Members and staff are smiling under our masks to keep each other safe. We have limited the number of people in our buildings to give you plenty of distance and space to exercise, with group exercise classes now held in large, open, well-ventilated spaces like our gymnasium and turf areas, or outdoors whenever possible.
South Shore YMCA Emilson Branch
South Shore YMCA Quincy Branch
Complete the form below to schedule a Safety Tour and see how the Y is ready when you are!
The Better You Belongs Here.
The South Shore YMCA is a nonprofit organization dedicated to strengthening the communities we serve. With a focus on youth development, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back to the community, your participation in your local Y will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community, too.
- Parents find a safe, nurturing environment for children to stay active, be engaged and learn positive values.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time together.
- Children and teens play and develop self-confidence while feeling supported and a sense of belonging.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn to live healthier.
- People from all backgrounds come together to volunteer and help strengthen our community.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.