We can’t wait to see you!
The South Shore YMCA has gone above and beyond to create a safe environment for our members to improve their health. The Y is cleaner than ever, and we have created new, wide-open spaces with plenty of fresh air to give our members more room to exercise and reconnect.
Come in for a tour and you’ll see a how we have reimagined our Y experience to help you get back to becoming the better you, in spirit, mind and body.
Complete the form below to request a tour and see how the Y is ready when you are!
The Better You Belongs Here.
The South Shore YMCA is a nonprofit organization dedicated to strengthening the communities we serve. With a focus on youth development, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back to the community, your participation in your local Y will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community, too.
- Parents find a safe, nurturing environment for children to stay active, be engaged and learn positive values.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time together.
- Children and teens play and develop self-confidence while feeling supported and a sense of belonging.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn to live healthier.
- People from all backgrounds come together to volunteer and help strengthen our community.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.