OUR FOOD PANTRY IS OPEN ON WEDNESDAYS 8:30-NOON AND FRIDAYS 8:30-NOON
Located at the South Shore YMCA Germantown Neighborhood Center, 366 Palmer Street, Quincy, MA 02169-5911
SUPPORT OUR FOOD PANTRY
The need for healthy food is becoming greater for so many families, and we are doing our best to help. The South Shore YMCA Germantown Neighborhood Center Food Pantry has been providing low-income households in Quincy with fresh and non-perishable foods since 2006. Our Food Pantry allows us to assist by providing households with a week’s worth of groceries, providing critical support to hundreds of families each month. The Food Pantry is open year-round, two mornings per week to accommodate different schedules.
Donations can be made online or mailed to South Shore YMCA, 75 Mill Street, Hanover, MA 02339, ATTN: Development.
Hours of Operation
- Wednesdays & Fridays, 8:30am-Noon
- PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN BAGS
- Proof of Quincy Address (ex: lease, certified letter from Landlord, real estate tax, utility bill, etc.) – OR –
- Proof of South Shore YMCA membership or food pantry membership
Contact email@example.com or call 617-376-1389 for information about our Food Pantry.Contact Us
We are in need of volunteers to sort, bag, and distribute food at our pantry. Help us fight food insecurity in our community! Volunteers must be able to stand for up to 3 hours, lift at least 50 pounds. Volunteers who can speak Cantonese, Mandarin, or Vietnamese are needed.
To volunteer at our food pantry, contact Kathy Quigley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How You Can Help Year-Round
- Make a cash donation to the Germantown Neighborhood Center Pantry. Donate online and select “Food Pantry”
- Donate gift cards from local supermarkets.
- Donate Personal Care or Household Items
- Diapers, personal care products, laundry detergents, cleaning products, and other household items.
- Donate non-perishable food items
- Spices/seasonings (ethnic options are a HUGE plus)
- Cake mix/frosting
- Baking products
- Snacks for families: chips, popcorn and snack bars.
Contact email@example.com or call 617-376-1389 for information about Food Pantry donations.
Give to Our Food Pantry!
The South Shore Y is a charity. Our Germantown Neighborhood Center Food Pantry provides critical support to hundreds of families each month.Give Today