The need for healthy food is becoming greater for so many families, and we are doing our best to help. The Germantown Neighborhood Center Food Pantry has been providing low-income households in Quincy with fresh and non-perishable foods since 2006. Our Food Pantry allows us to assist by providing households with a week’s worth of groceries, providing critical support to hundreds of families each month. The Food Pantry is open year-round, two mornings and one evening per week to accommodate different schedules.
Hours of Operation
- Wednesday & Friday 8:30am-Noon
- Wednesday 4:00pm-6:00pm
- Photo ID
- Proof of Residency (ex: lease, certified letter from Landlord, real estate tax, etc.)
- Proof of Income (ex: W-2, pay stubs, unemployment letter, social security letter)
- If children’s names aren’t on the lease please provide a school record, income taxes, or SSI statement
Call 617-376-1384 for information on the Food Pantry, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Contact Us
How You Can Help
- Make a cash donation to the Germantown Neighborhood Center Pantry.
- Donate Gift Cards to local supermarkets.
- Donate non-perishable food items (ex: pasta, spaghetti sauce, rice, cereals, etc.) which may be left at the Germantown Neighborhood Center or the South Shore YMCA.
- Donate diapers, personal care products, laundry detergents, cleaning products, and other household items.