Corporate Engagement Opportunities
The South Shore Y partners with companies of all sizes, offering opportunities that connect the charitable goals of the organization with the needs and mission of the Y. There are many ways to engage:
Be a corporate hero! Event sponsorship provides companies the opportunity to gain greater visibility of where their constituents work and live. Contact Joyce MacDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- The Taste of the South Shore
- Golf Classic
- Corn Festival
- Rodman Ride
- Laura’s Love
- YMCA Day of Giving
- Holiday Meal & Gift Drive
Employer Matching Gifts
Each year, the Y depends on the generosity of our community to support our Annual Campaign. Employer matching donations can double the impact of donor giving, ensuring we can continue to provide access for all to Y programs and services. Please check with your HR department to see if your employer matches gifts or provides volunteer day support.
Corporate Volunteer Spotlight: BlumShapiro"It's important for us as a firm to give back to the community we work and live in. From the food pantry at the Germantown Neighborhood Center to the annual Taste of the South Shore event, we’ve been involved with the South Shore YMCA for years now and it’s been a great partnership for us. Volunteering at the new Family Farm gave us a unique chance to give back to our community while fostering a sense of community and camaraderie among our colleagues as we volunteer together." - Chris Ernest, Partner, BlumShapiro Volunteer Opportunities 2022
Partner with the South Shore Y to create a meaningful volunteer opportunity that engages employees and gives back to the community! Includes:
- Family Farm, Hanover – Spend a day team-building in the outdoors, while giving back through sustainable agriculture, with local food pantries across the South Shore receiving produce cultivated from the farm. Great opportunity for larger groups.
- Holiday Gift Giving – Give children and families in need hope and joy during the holiday season. Adopt a family and provide warm jackets and clothing, hygiene baskets, and a special gift for every child.
- Food Drives – Host a drive at your office to collect much-needed food and supplies for our food pantry.
- Special Events – Volunteers are needed for planning committees and to help out on event days.
- And many MORE!
To learn more about corporate engagement opportunities, please contact Mary Orne, Chief Development Officer, at email@example.com or 781-264-9453.CONTACT US