- Our unique 5K trail run-walk is ideal for the seasoned trail runner/walker looking for a new challenge, a road runner/walker searching for a change of pace and scenery – and, anyone seeking the chance to get out an embrace nature at a leisurely pace!
- What’s more, our 5K will give participants the opportunity to get the “insider view,” as they make their way through the most revered areas of Camp Burgess & Hayward.
- Run, walk or just relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings and seasonal activities!
- We have several activities planned to keep our spectators busy (and warm!) during the 5K, as they cheer on the 5K participants.
- After the 5K, we will have a delicious harvest lunch and several seasonal activities to participate in, including face painting, hay rides, scarecrow making, zip-lining and a farm tour!
For more information contact Meghan Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-428-2571 ext. 101