Thanks for joining us for the 2020 SSYMCA George “Trigger” Burke Frozen 5k
It was a great day for racing at the 2020 SSYMCA George “Trigger” Burke Froze 5k at the Quincy YMCA. Thanks to all our participants who ran, walked and wheeled across the finish line to support the South Shore YMCA. And special thanks to Quincy basketball legend, George “Trigger” Burke and his family for making it possible.
For race results, visit https://my.raceresult.com/144763/results?lang=en
See you next year!
‘Tis the Season to be Freezing!
Kick off the New Year with the Y at our 9th Annual SSYMCA George “Trigger” Burke Frozen 5K Road Race through Quincy! Warm up after you run with family & friends at our post-race celebration inside the Quincy Y Briggs Family Field house, featuring family activities and more!
Runners & Walkers of all ages and abilities welcome.
Proceeds from the SSYMCA George “Trigger” Burke Frozen 5K Road Race will benefit the YMCA’s Annual Support Campaign, helping to fund financial assistance to ensure Y membership, programs and services remain accessible to all. Sponsorship opportunities available.
Event Details & Schedule
- Race route will start and finish at the Quincy YMCA.
- The race will start promptly at 9:30am on Sunday, January 5, 2020.
- Parking is available at the Quincy YMCA.
Registration & Bib Pick-up Details
- Race registration is still open, but must be done in person. Still looking to register for the Frozen 5K on Sunday, January 5? Drop by the Quincy YMCA (79 Coddington Street) on Saturday, Jan. 4 @ from 11:00am – 1:00pm or on Sunday morning before the race starting at 7:30am.
- Walk-in registration and pre-race bib pick-up will be available Saturday, January 4th, 2020 in the Quincy YMCA between 11:00am and 1:00pm.
- Race Day registration and bib pick-up on Sunday, January 5, 2020 will begin at 7:30am.