One day of golf can make a lifetime of impact
The 2023 Golf Classic will benefit adaptive programming at the South Shore YMCA. Physical activity — vital for our health and wellness — can be a challenge for individuals with physical disabilities and mobility impairments. The South Shore YMCA Adaptive Sports, Exercise & Recreational programs ensure all Y members have the opportunity to belong, participate, play, and have fun.
- Choose your foursome’s format: Play your own Ball or Scramble.
- Auction | Raffles | Contests
- Golfer’s “Goodie Bag” Giveaways
- Whack-a-Quack Content…see how far you can make a rubber duck fly!
- Cookout Lunch
- Shotgun Start at 12 noon
- Putting Contest
- Bid on Silent Auction Items
- Cocktails, Food Stations, Live Auction, and Social time with special guests
For additional information about the South Shore YMCA 2023 Golf Classic,
contact Mary Orne at email@example.com or 781-264-9453.
Support South Shore YMCA
Help support the Y's mission to strengthen our community and provide access to the Y for all.Donate Today