Come celebrate Halloween with “Trunk or Treat” at South Shore YMCA!
Pack up your goblins and ghouls in their costumes, decorate your trunk, and come park in our Y lot for some Trunk-or-treating fun for the whole family!
- October 28, 2023 | 3:00pm-5:00pm
- South Shore YMCA Parking Lots:
- Hale Family YMCA, 79 Coddington Street, Quincy
- Emilson YMCA, 75 Mill Street, Hanover
- Register for family trick-or-treating, to decorate a trunk, or both!
- FREE and open to the community, RSVP required.
Participating Trunk Details & Guidelines
- Participating vehicles should arrive between 2:15 pm – 2:30 pm to set up and must stay for the whole event (until 5:00 pm). Entrance to the parking lot closes at 2:45 pm
- Trunks must be decorated with family-friendly decor (no blood, guts, gore, inappropriate images or language, etc.)
- Participating vehicles supply candy to hand out to our Y trick-or-treaters.
- Family-friendly costumes are encouraged!
Register your trunk at ssymca.org/register or with the button below. Space is limited, save your spot!
Businesses: Want to be a Trunk or Treat Sponsor?
The Y is looking for support from local businesses to make the event a spook-tacular success! Come with your own vehicle, decorate it with your favorite Halloween theme, and hand out nut-free candy or Halloween-themed items to our little goblins and ghouls! (Bonus points if you and your team dress in costume!) You’ll have the opportunity to put your business in front of hundreds of Y families. Or, feel free to donate nut-free candy to the cause.
For sponsorship details, contact Ashley Genrich at firstname.lastname@example.org.