You can help make the holidays brighter
To help our neighbors enjoy a happier holiday season, please consider purchasing and donating a gift to our Hope for the Holidays adopt-a-family wishlist program.
Here’s how to choose, purchase and drop off a wish list item
Option 1: Choose an Ornament(s) from Giving Trees in our Y lobbies
- Choose an ornament(s) from our Giving Trees in our South Shore YMCA lobbies. Each ornament represents a unique gift from a local child’s wishlist.
- Purchase the gift(s) listed on the ornament you choose.
- DO NOT WRAP GIFTS. Thank you!
- Tape the ornament to its corresponding gift
- Bring unwrapped gift to the Hale Family Y or Emilson Y BEFORE December 12
Option 2: Wish List Items
Select from these general gift items below and drop it off to the Y locations below. Place cards in an envelope with the gift amount on the envelope.
- Gift cards ($25 or $50 denominations) to the following stores: Target, Walmart, Best Buy, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Old Navy, Gap
- Gaming cards: Roblox, Playstation, Xbox, STEAM
- Food gift cards ( $25 or $50 denominations) to Stop & Shop or Shaws
- Restaurant Gift Cards any denominations
- LED string lights or Astronaut Galaxy projector
- Headphones – over-the-ear ones or AirPods
Drop off your unwrapped gifts at the following Y locations BEFORE December 12:
- Hale Family YMCA, 79 Coddington Street, Quincy, MA 02169
- Emilson YMCA, 75 Mill Street, Hanover, MA 02339
- Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-8pm or Saturday/Sunday 8am-3pm