The South Shore YMCA is pleased to provide families with safe, engaging before and afterschool care for their children.
Due to COVID-19 transportation and other restrictions, we are currently only able to provide before and afterschool programming at Cole Elementary and Vinal Elementary School in Norwell.
We are continuing to work with schools to enhance and expand our program as COVID-19 regulations evolve.
- Students explore and engage in daily physical activities
- Healthy daily snacks
- Vinal Elementary School
- Cole Elementary School
Note, due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will not be allowed to provide afterschool care at the South Shore Charter School at this time. We continue to work with them and hope to return when possible.
Due to current COVID-19 limitations, we will not be allowed to provide before or afterschool care in Scituate at this time. We continue to work closely with Scituate to return when possible.
Kindergarten – 5th (Norwell only)
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Before: 7am – school start
- After: dismissal – 6pm
(781) 829-8585 ext. 8232
Contact Annie Vraibel for registration details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our program uses developmentally appropriate curriculums to foster the physical, cognitive, social, and emotional growth of each child
- CATCH is a comprehensive program that reinforces healthy food and activity choices in a fun, creative and positive way!
- Second Step is designed to enhance social/emotional competencies. This research based curriculum is designed to enhance empathy skills in a social setting.
Children continue to develop in a safe, positive atmosphere, whether playing games, learning through homework assistance, creating arts and crafts and so much more.