The South Shore YMCA provides families with safe, engaging, and enriching before and after-school care programs for children at local Norwell and Scituate Public Schools.
- Students explore and engage in daily physical activities
- Healthy Daily Snacks
- Arts and Crafts
- Homework Support
- Vinal Elementary School
- Cole Elementary School
- South Shore Charter Public School (Afterschool only)
- Wampatuck Elementary School (serving Hatherly students as well at this location)
- Jenkins Elementary School (serving Cushing students as well at this location)
Kindergarten – 5th (SSCPS: K – 8)
- Days: Monday – Friday
- Before School: 7am – School Start
- After School: Dismissal – 6pm
Registration & Contact Information
For registration information, contact:
- Shirley Carrier, Co-Afterschool Director
firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-826-7900 ext. 5241
- Liam McSweeney, Co-Afterschool Director
email@example.com or 781-826-7900 ext. 5240
Our program uses developmentally appropriate curriculums to foster the physical, cognitive, social, and emotional growth of each child
- CATCH is a comprehensive program that reinforces healthy food and activity choices in a fun, creative and positive way!
- Second Step is designed to enhance social/emotional competencies. This research-based curriculum is designed to enhance empathy skills in a social setting.
Children continue to develop in a safe, positive atmosphere, whether playing games, learning through homework assistance, creating arts and crafts and so much more.