- Students explore and engage in daily physical activities
- Healthy daily snacks
- Vinal Elementary School
- Cole Elementary School
- South Shore Charter Public School
- Hatherly Elementary School (and Cushing Elementary students)
- Wampatuck Elementary School (and Jenkins Elementary students)
Kindergarten – 6th Grade (Norwell and Scituate elementary schools)
Monday – Friday
Early Release: School dismissal – 6:00pm
Jamie Farrell, Director of After School Programs
(781) 829-8585 ext. 8262
For more information, view our brochure below.
Complete the enrollment form and return to the Emilson YMCA of Hanover with registration fee and first week’s payment.
Our program uses developmentally appropriate curriculums to foster the physical, cognitive, social, and emotional growth of each child
- CATCH is a comprehensive program that reinforces healthy food and activity choices in a fun, creative and positive way!
- Second Step is designed to enhance social/emotional competencies. This research based curriculum is designed to enhance empathy skills in a social setting.
Children continue to develop in a safe, positive atmosphere, whether playing games, learning through homework assistance, creating arts and crafts and so much more.