2020-2021 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
There have been many questions about when we will begin our registration for our South Shore YMCA Early Learning and Afterschool programs for the new 2020-2021 school year in light of the current COVID-19 situation.
Currently, it is too early to craft a timeline for registration, as we are waiting for additional guidance and guidelines for reopening, and how it may affect enrollment. There are simply too many unknowns at this point.
Our first priority is the safety of everyone in our South Shore YMCA community. We will continue to update you as things change, and will be careful and deliberate as we consider our next steps. We do appreciate your patience as we continue to navigate this unprecedented time.
I too have been keeping track of all those reaching out, and will be sure to print out your information, and reach out to you once the process does begin.
Vice President of Youth Development
South Shore YMCA
Phone: (781) 826-7910
- Students explore and engage in daily physical activities
- Healthy daily snacks
- Vinal Elementary School
- Cole Elementary School
- South Shore Charter Public School
- Hatherly Elementary School (and Cushing Elementary students)
- Wampatuck Elementary School (and Jenkins Elementary students)
Kindergarten – 6th Grade (Norwell and Scituate elementary schools)
Monday – Friday
Early Release: School dismissal – 6:00pm
Jamie Farrell, Director of After School Programs
(781) 829-8585 ext. 8262
For more information, view our brochure below.
Complete the enrollment form and return to the Emilson YMCA of Hanover with registration fee and first week’s payment.
Our program uses developmentally appropriate curriculums to foster the physical, cognitive, social, and emotional growth of each child
- CATCH is a comprehensive program that reinforces healthy food and activity choices in a fun, creative and positive way!
- Second Step is designed to enhance social/emotional competencies. This research based curriculum is designed to enhance empathy skills in a social setting.
Children continue to develop in a safe, positive atmosphere, whether playing games, learning through homework assistance, creating arts and crafts and so much more.