2020-2021 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
There have been many questions about when we will begin our registration for our South Shore YMCA Early Learning and Afterschool programs for the new 2020-2021 school year in light of the current COVID-19 situation.
Currently, it is too early to craft a timeline for registration, as we are waiting for additional guidance and guidelines for reopening, and how it may affect enrollment. There are simply too many unknowns at this point.
Our first priority is the safety of everyone in our South Shore YMCA community. We will continue to update you as things change, and will be careful and deliberate as we consider our next steps. We do appreciate your patience as we continue to navigate this unprecedented time.
I too have been keeping track of all those reaching out, and will be sure to print out your information, and reach out to you once the process does begin.
Vice President of Youth Development
South Shore YMCA
Phone: (781) 826-7910
- 2-day, 3-day, and 5-day options
- Students explore and engage in daily physical activities
- Learn water safety habits through aquatics safety
- Transportation from designated school to After School site
- USDA approved healthy daily snacks and Tuesday lunch provided
- Clifford H. Marshall Elementary School
- Bethel Church of the Nazarene
- Broad Meadows Middle School
- Germantown Neighborhood Center
Kindergarten – 7th Grade (Quincy elementary and middle schools)
Monday – Friday: School dismissal – 6:00pm
Early Release Tuesdays: School dismissal – 6:00pm
To register, download and complete your Enrollment Packets. Completed packets can be dropped off at the Quincy YMCA Branch Welcome Center or at 366 Palmer Street, Quincy, MA or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.Enrollment Packet
Our program uses developmentally appropriate curriculums to foster the physical, cognitive, social, and emotional growth of each child.
- CATCH is a comprehensive program that reinforces healthy food and activity choices in a fun, creative and positive way!
- Second Step is designed to enhance social/emotional competencies. This research-based curriculum is designed to enhance empathy skills in a social setting.
Children continue to develop in a safe, positive atmosphere, whether playing gym games, swimming in our pool, learning through homework assistance, creating arts and crafts, performing in talent shows and so much more.
View our brochure for details and tuition information.