FREE FAMILY-FOCUSED FITNESS CLASSES
Our Emilson and Quincy branches offer FREE fitness classes for youth and families to get fit together! Current classes include but are not limited to the following:
- Family GRIT – Sunday, Nov. 10th at 9:00am, Ages 7+
- Kids in Motion – Every Mon & Wed, 4-4:45pm, Ages 7+
- Tai Chi – Every Wed, 7-8pm, Ages 10+
- Youth Yoga – Every Thurs, 4-4:45pm, Ages 5+
- Yoga Van Gogh – Every Fri beginning November 8, 5-6pm, Ages 5+
Above classes are free for Family Household Members. Parents/caregivers welcomed and encouraged to attend all above classes! Class attendees under the age of 13 are required to be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or family member over the age of 16.
- Contact Kristen Noonan at (781) 829-8585 ext. 8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org (Emilson Branch).
- Mon/Fri @ 3:30pm – Family Zumba, Ages 13+
- Tues @ 3:30pm – Youth Cardio Blast, Ages 7+
- Wed @ 3:30pm – Family Yoga, Ages, 13+
- Thurs @ 3:30 pm – Youth Cycle, Ages 7+
Free for Family Household Members. Parents/caregivers welcomed and encouraged to attend the above classes!
- Contact Kim Driscoll at (617) 479-8500 ext. 4761 or email@example.com (Quincy Branch).