Become a stronger golfer at the Y
With our golf simulators at the Hale Family YMCA (Quincy) and Emilson YMCA (Hanover), we now offer a variety of ways for you to get in the game of golf, from beginners who are new to the game, to more advanced players.
NEW! GOLF LESSONS AT THE HALE FAMILY YMCA
Learn the basics of golf with our NEW small group golf lessons at the Hale Family YMCA in Quincy.
YOUTH INTRO TO GOLF
FORE! In this small group lesson, young golf players will learn the basics of the game while they putt, chip, and swing with our golf professionals. This small group class provides players with personal instruction and one on one support on how to improve their game. Players are recommended to bring their own equipment.
WOMEN’S INTRO TO GOLF
Our women’s group golf lessons create a fun and exciting atmosphere for learning the fundamentals of golf. Our golf professionals will teach the basic skills and techniques of the game, with a focus on golf etiquette. Players are recommended to bring their own equipment.
For questions about small group golf lessons at the Hale Family YMCA, contact Nick Avery at email@example.com.
STRONGER GOLFER FITNESS PROGRAM
Want to become a stronger golfer? The Stronger Golfer Fitness Program focuses on a physical assessment, strength training and conditioning for injury prevention and a personalized golf workout program with a trainer to build strength.
- Six 30-minute sessions with Certified Personal Trainer
- Four hours of golf simulator time at Hale Family Y (Quincy) or Emilson Y (Hanover) branches.
- Cost: $229, Members only
- Location: Emilson YMCA (Hanover) & Hale Family YMCA (Quincy)
- Emilson YMCA (Hanover): Stephanie Costa, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hale Family YMCA (Quincy): Steve Kuketz, email@example.com
INDIVIDUAL & SEMI-PRIVATE GOLF LESSONS (Emilson YMCA)
Improve your golf game or help a loved one perfect theirs with a pro golfer experience. Lessons provide the most efficient way to improve as a golfer.
Location & Contact
- Emilson YMCA (Hanover)
- Contact Stephanie Costa, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 60-Minute sessions with a PGA-certified Golf Professional on our golf simulator
Cost Private Sessions
- 1 Session: $80
- 3 Sessions: $228 ($74/session)
- 6 Sessions: $420 ($70/session)
Cost for Duets
- 1 Session: $45 (per person)
- 3 Sessions: $123 ($41/person/session)
Cost for Trios
- 3 Sessions: $96 ($32/person/session)
We are pleased to offer our Golf Simulators at the South Shore YMCA for members to warm up for golf season!
- Cost: $20 per hour
Make a reservation
To book an hour on a simulator, visit our Schedule app to log in and make a reservation 24 hours in advance.
Massachusetts Para-Golfers Association Golf Lessons & Practice (Hale Family YMCA – Quincy)
Join the Massachusetts Para-Golfers Association (MPGA) founder and South Shore YMCA member Steve Kuketz, at the Hale Family YMCA (Quincy) for Adaptive Golf Practice & Lessons. Free for members and fun for all.
For information on scheduling and availability, contact Steve Kuketz at email@example.com