Become a stronger golfer at the Y
With our NEW golf simulators at the Quincy and Emilson YMCA, we now offer a variety of ways for you to get in the game of golf, from beginners who are new to the game, to more advanced players.
STRONGER GOLFER FITNESS PROGRAM (Emilson & Quincy YMCA)
Want to become a stronger golfer? The Stronger Golfer Fitness Program focuses on a physical assessment, strength training and conditioning for injury prevention and a personalized golf workout program with a trainer to build strength.
- Six 30-minute sessions with Certified Personal Trainer
- Four hours of golf simulator time at South Shore YMCA Quincy or Emilson branches.
- Cost: $229, Members only
- Location: Emilson YMCA & Quincy YMCA
- Emilson YMCA: Stephanie Costa, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quincy YMCA: Kim Driscoll, email@example.com
INDIVIDUAL & SEMI-PRIVATE GOLF LESSONS (Emilson YMCA)
Improve your golf game or help a loved one perfect theirs with a pro golfer experience. Lessons provide the most efficient way to improve as a golfer.
Location & Contact
- Emilson YMCA
- Contact Stephanie Costa, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 60-Minute sessions with a PGA-certified Golf Professional on our golf simulator
Cost Private Sessions
- 1 Session: $80
- 3 Sessions: $228 ($74/session)
- 6 Sessions: $420 ($70/session)
Cost for Duets
- 1 Session: $45 (per person)
- 3 Sessions: $123 ($41/person/session)
Cost for Trios
- 3 Sessions: $96 ($32/person/session)
OPEN GOLF TURF PRACTICE TIME (Quincy YMCA)
Work on your swing, chipping, and putting with our training aids on the middle turf section. Feel free to bring training items from home. Clubs are not provided, and training aids are found in the side storage of the turf. Available days and times vary.
Make a reservation
Visit ssymca.org/schedules to log in and make a reservation 24 hours in advance.
We are pleased to offer our Golf Simulators at the South Shore YMCA for members to warm up for golf season!
- Cost: $20 per hour
Make a reservation
To book an hour on a simulator at least 24 hours in advance, contact:
- Emilson YMCA: Email email@example.com
- Quincy YMCA: Visit ssymca.org/schedules to log in and make a reservation 24 hours in advance.
Massachusetts Para-Golfers Association Golf Lessons & Practice (Quincy YMCA)
Join the Massachusetts Para-Golfers Association (MPGA) founder and South Shore YMCA member Steve Kuketz, at the Quincy YMCA for Adaptive Golf Practice & Lessons. Free for members and fun for all.
- Fridays 10a-2p.
- Member Drop in’s welcome, no reservations required.
For information on MPGA visit www.mpga.club