Pickleball is here!
Pickleball is a fun, low-impact version of tennis played on our indoor tennis courts and gymnasium at Emilson YMCA in Hanover, and on inside our field house at the Hale Family YMCA in Quincy.
Pickleball at the Y welcomes participants of any age, 16 and up, and any skill level. Rules and equipment will be available during scheduled hours, with game times available at both South Shore YMCA locations.
Pickleball Clinics & ClassesLearn the basic skills to play Pickleball in a FUN environment with our certified pros. Paddles and balls are provided if needed. Search and register for your Pickleball class or clinic at the Emilson YMCA (Hanover). SEARCH & REGISTER
- Played inside on our indoor Tennis Courts (4 Pickle Ball courts) or in the Gymnasium
- Please bring your own paddle if you own one.
- Paddles and balls are provided for those who need them.
TENNIS COURT – DROP-IN
- Saturday and Sunday: 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Player Fee: $5 member; $10 nonmember
- Contact: email@example.com
GYMNASIUM – DROP-IN
- Open Drop-In: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays 8:00am-Noon
- Open Drop-In: Thursdays 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Cost: FREE for Y members
Hale Family YMCA (Quincy) Pickleball
- Played inside in our Brigg’s Family Field House
- Please bring your own paddle if you own one. Paddles will be provided for newcomers to use.
- Contact: TJ Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org
GYMNASIUM OPEN DROP-IN
- Open Drop-In: Tuesdays & Thursdays 9:00am-Noon
- Women-Only Drop-In: Fridays 9:30am-Noon
- A fun sport that combines many elements of tennis, badminton and ping-pong.
- Played both indoors or outdoors on a badminton-sized court and a slightly modified tennis net.
- Played with a paddle and a plastic ball with holes.
- Played as doubles or singles.
- Can be enjoyed by all ages and skill levels