Pickleball is here!
Pickleball is a fun, low-impact version of tennis played on our indoor tennis courts at Emilson YMCA in Hanover and Quincy YMCA field house.
Pickleball at the Y welcomes participants of any age, 16 and up, and any skill level. Rules and equipment will be available during scheduled hours, with game times available at both South Shore YMCA locations.
Adult Beginner 4-Week Pickleball Clinic at Emilson YMCALearn the basic skills to play Pickleball in a FUN environment with our certified pros. Paddles and balls provided if needed. Register now for this 4-week session. REGISTER NOW
- Played inside on our indoor tennis courts (4 Pickle Ball courts)
- Please bring your own paddle if you own one. Paddles and balls are provided for those who need them.
- Court Drop-In Times: Sun: 12-2pm; Tuesday: 1-3pm; Friday: 6-9pm
- Player Fee: $5 member; $10 nonmember
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Played inside in our Brigg’s Family Field House
- Please bring your own paddle if you own one. Paddles will be provided for newcomers to use.
- Weekly game dates/times: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9am – 12pm
- Contact: email@example.com
NEW! Stay connected to Pickleball at the Emilson YStay connected to Pickleball at the Emilson YMCA in Hanover with the app TeamReach. On TeamReach, you can learn about Pickleball happenings, connect with other Pickleball players, sign up for drop-in sessions, and more. To join TeamReach, download the app and use the code group code "PickEmilson". (At this time TeamReach is not available for our Quincy YMCA) TeamReach App
- A fun sport that combines many elements of tennis, badminton and ping-pong.
- Played both indoors or outdoors on a badminton-sized court and a slightly modified tennis net.
- Played with a paddle and a plastic ball with holes.
- Played as doubles or singles.
- Can be enjoyed by all ages and skill levels