Get in the Game with Youth Soccer at the Y!
At the Y, we believe sports are an ideal opportunity to improve your child’s health, engage in friendly competition, and be social. Our youth soccer programs emphasize teamwork while improving skills.
Fall Youth Soccer: Quincy YMCA
Players age 5-14 will enjoy high-level soccer-instruction focused on game basics taught by our certified coaches. Each group will end the season with competitive games to showcase their skills.
- PRACTICE: Saturdays, October 2-December 11 (10 Weeks)
- 5-8 years old, 9-11 years old: 8:45 am-9:30 am.
- 12-14 years old: 9:30am – 10:30am
- EQUIPMENT: Players need to bring ShinGuards, Cleats, a soccer ball, and water.
- REGISTER: Register at ssymca.org/register
- CONTACT: Katelyn Szafir 857-403-4706 or Kszafir@ssymca.org
Thank you all for providing our family a safe, fun, clean facility to exercise and play all year round!