ZoneWellness™ is the South Shore YMCA’s innovative health and wellness center located at Assinippi Park in Norwell.
FACILITIES & AMENITIES
ZoneWellness™ offers a high-touch, personalized coaching experience and the most advanced health and fitness technology in a fresh, modern studio setting where you can focus on you. Stop in before or after work for workout or take a class on your lunch break!
- Cardiovascular Training
- Technogym Weight Training System
- Group Exercise Studio & Classes
- Hot Yoga & Barre Studio
- Specialty Exercise / Medical Wellness Training*
- Personal Training*
- Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms
*Additional Fees May Apply
ZoneWellness™ membership offers a holistic wellness plan tailored to help meet your health and fitness goals. Enjoy personalized coaching and the most advanced health and fitness technology.
- Professional, expert team of Personal Trainers and Lifestyle Coaches to energize, motivate, and inspire you to reach your goals.
- Needs Assessment & Health Risk Appraisal
- Fitness Consultation
- Tailored workouts and innovative fitness technology from Technogym to track your activity, training effectiveness, and monitor progress.
- Over 25 Group Exercise Classes per week including Tabata Circuit, Yoga, Tai Chi and more!
- Hot Yoga Studio and Fitness Studio
- Medical Wellness Programs & Health Education Workshops available for additional support
- Body composition and key bio-markers to show progress
Membership Types & Rates
- ZoneWellness™ only membership: $39 Monthly
- No Join Fee
Research has proven that corporate wellness programs work, and the South Shore YMCA is leading the way.
Having a healthy mind and body means less down time, fewer sick days, and higher employee satisfaction.
- 95% of healthcare dollars are spent on treatment. Versus only 5% on prevention.
- 75% of employer’s healthcare and productivity losses are related to employee lifestyle choices that lead to preventable and manageable chronic disease.
- 78% of adults age 55 and over have at least 1 chronic disease and by 2023, 20% of our workforce will be comprised of workers 55 and older.
ZoneWellness™ Corporate Wellness packages are tailored to meet the needs of your business.
- Employee Wellness Programs tailored to the needs of your team
- Quarterly & Annual Reporting on usage and health bio-markers
- Health Education Workshops
Contact Emily Hubert, ZoneWellness™ Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 483-3028 to learn how your business can partner with ZoneWellness™ to improve employee health and lower company healthcare costs.
Meet our Personal Trainers at ZoneWellness™ and contact us to set up an introductory session.Meet Our Personal Trainers
ZoneWellness™ is not only a life saver but a life changer.