CORN FESTIVAL IS BACK!
Come celebrate the 45th Annual Corn Festival at the South Shore YMCA Natural Science Center in Norwell
The South Shore YMCA will host the annual Corn Festival on Saturday, September 24, and Sunday, September 25, 2022, at the South Shore YMCA Natural Science Center in Norwell.
Popular with families and neighbors across the region, our annual Corn Festival is a two-day family-and-foodie-friendly event that celebrates the natural and cultural traditions surrounding the fall harvest in New England. Enjoy historical interpreters and storytellers, 4H farm animals, traditional crafts, live music (oldies, bluegrass, folk, country, and more), hay rides, corn maze, pony rides, games, and so much more.
Daily Admission Cost:
- INDIVIDUAL ADMISSION: $7 per SSYMCA member, $10 per non-member (children under 2 enter for FREE!)
- FAMILY ADMISSION: $25 family of four SSYMCA members, $35 family of four non-members (additional family members $5 each)
- Admission is good for Saturday or Sunday. Corn Festival will be held rain or shine.
- We are unable to offer refunds. All purchases support the South Shore Natural Science Center.
- 1 TICKET: Hay rides (1 ticket per adult, children included), corn chowder, popcorn & drink, cornbread & drink, pumpkin decorating
- 1/2 TICKET: Corn on the cob, water or juice box
Events, Entertainment, Food & Beverage
- Food & Beverage
- Food Trucks: Galaxy Ice Cream (Saturday), Lolly Jolly Waffles (Saturday), Loco Larry’s Tacos (Sunday)
- “World Famous” South Shore Y Natural Science Center Corn Chowder
- Corn muffins, cornbread, popcorn, corn on the cob
- And more!
- Entertainment & Partners
- Live music (Saturday Noon-4pm, Sunday 10am-4pm)
- Corn Pit
- HEY! Hayrides, Hay Maze, Hay Pyramid
- Big Ryan’s Tall Tales Puppet Show (Shows at Noon and 2pm on Saturday and Sunday)
- South Shore Wood Turners Association Demonstration
- Native American Interpreters
- Norwell Grange Demonstration & Tractors
- 4H Club Demonstrations
- Pony Rides (Saturday only)
- Corn Lab
- Family Fitness Class at outdoor amphitheater (Saturday 10:30am)
- Pumpkin Decorating