Join us at the Pinehills Golf Club in Plymouth for our 2019 Golf Classic, which will benefit the South Shore YMCA’s Staystrong program.
Staystrong is a collaborative community program providing essential daily living support to cancer patients, cancer survivors, their caregivers and household family members – spirit, mind and body. Understanding the overwhelming challenges families face when dealing with a cancer diagnosis, and as a trusted community leader in health and well-being, the Y believes we can make a dramatic impact to improve lives in our community through this year-long cancer support program. We need to raise at least $500,000 to run this program in 2019 offering it at no cost to the participants as they are dealing with enough stress and financial burden due to their diagnosis. Please make a gift making this program possible. You may donate in honor or memory of someone.
Golf Classic Details:
- Registration begins at 10 a.m.
- Cookout lunch from 11 a.m. to 12 noon
- Whack-a-Quack from 11 a.m. to 12 noon (test your might and drive a rubber duck as far as humanly possible)
- Shotgun start at 12 noon.
- Play your own ball or Scramble.
- Closest to the Pin; Longest Drive; Putting Contest.
- Raffles, Silent and Live Auction Items.